Keep working for better biking, walking and transit in Chicagoland!
Join or renew your membership today!
We’ve celebrated some major victories, such as the creation of a new lakefront trail and a surge of new and better bikeways in the city and suburbs! We know there’s work to be done and need the support of our members to continue to advocate for our efforts across the region.
- Supports our efforts to create safer spaces for biking and walking, such as a continuous trail along the Chicago River and the implementation of Chicago’s “Vision Zero” plan to reduce and eventually eliminate traffic fatalities;
- Directly contributes to our advocacy work, including the creation of the “Suburban Bikeways for All” report, which will serve as documentation on the state of biking in the suburbs and a resource for local advocates;
- Gives your voice to our movement across the region and keeps you informed on how to stay involved with your community and your local leaders and elected officials.
Members get extensive benefits:
Join or renew by November 15th and be entered to win a Chicago Citizen Chrome bag and set of lights from our friends at Kozy’s Cyclery!
Become a member at the a higher-level and receive:
- Our membership t-shirt at the Ascender level (Ascender Level and above, note size S-XL in comments)
- Our Active Trans cycling cap at the Green Light level (Green Light Level and above)
- VIP registration to MB Bike the Drive at the Trailblazer level
Active Trans is a 501c3 charitable organization. As such, your donation may be considered tax-deductable.